Monday, April 2, 2007

Almost there


So tomorrow is the next doctors appointment, where I hope to record the babies heartbeat and then share it with the world somehow. Borrowed a little recorder that attaches to my ipod from a friend, then just have to get it off the ipod and onto the internet.


More importantly this Friday marks 4 months. YIKES.


Went and did some walking around Babies R Us, saw a few of those larger items we will have to get that we like. I love these strollers that are built like SUV's, just in case you need to do some unexpected off-roading.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hearing the heartbeat is so exciting! It made it seem more real to me when I actually heard it..
Going shopping for the baby is always fun! Is Edith having a baby shower? If she is, you might want to wait on getting things.. You'd be surprised at what people get you.. I got a rocking chair, and stroller at the baby shower..
Strollers have definetly gotten fancy! haha