Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I'm Back



I am back from New Orleans, it was an amazing experience and I feel blessed to have gone. I will write much more on it later, including putting up some pictures from the trip. However right now I am busy getting ready for vacation, Edith and I will be leaving on Friday to a Williams Family Reunion in Colorado.

Baby News: We had our second ultrasound today, and we have double verification that yes it is a boy. He was hiding a bit the first time, so although we were pretty certain the extra verifiation is nice.

If you would like to see a video of the ultrasound check out the below link.

http://www.youtube.com/v/ejUBSsvyYVM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice trip!

Aww! The ultrasound picture is so clear! Keep them.. It's amazing to look back at once the baby's born!

Congrats again on a boy! Little boys are the best!

Tricia said...

Great picture! It outlines him perfectly. You can already see how beautiful he is.....must be a family resemblance!

Love ya'. See you tomorrow!