Friday, June 15, 2007

Sea sick!


A couple days ago we decided to tough out the 1 1/2 hour long line to go on the new version of Disneyland's submarine ride. It was fun, obviously it was tiring for Edith but we are glad we did it!

I don't know if it was lunch at Panda Express, or dinner at Outback last night, or even just a bug, but Edith has had to take care of me the last 24 hours. What seems to be food poisoning has knocked me down and out. Edith hasn't experienced much in regards to morning sickness or anything like that so I guess this is me trying to make up for it, not fun.



1 comments:

Tricia said...

Nice Pix! Edith looks GREAT! So do you, Doug....

Sorry to hear you were so sick. I'm sure Edith got in some good practice taking care of the "big baby!"

Hope you are ALL feeling well now!

Love ya'