Thursday, September 13, 2007

Just a couple things

Only 3 weeks to go, unless the baby decides to show up early. Edith had a baby shower at work, which was very nice.

Edith is now done with work until she returns awhile after the baby comes.

Doctor appointments are every week, an ultrasound this coming Tuesday.

In ME news, it was my birthday on Saturday. We went to Disneyland and had dinner at the Blue Bayou. Edith made me go to City Hall and get a button that said Happy Birthday...well she didn't MAKE me...but she took me!

Of course then we left and I stopped at Ralphs to pick up some stuff. Not till I was walking out did I notice that I still had on my pin. Nobody said anything, but I felt like a GOOF!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Glad to hear Edith is being well "showered!" That's always fun.

As for you, Doug, we all know you're a bit of a GOOF. Might as well share it with the rest of the world!

Anonymous said...

baby showers are the best!!