Thursday, November 29, 2007

Little Santa


Little Santa
Originally uploaded by dougjsimpson@sbcglobal.net
Think this is cute, make sure to click on the picture to see all the other new photos.

Tonight was a good night, with bad news. Jonathan dressed up as Santa and we decorated the Christmas tree while listening to Relient K's Christmas album.

But as I said there is some bad news. I must ask that you keep my family in your prayers, my Uncle George has passed away due to cancer. His promotion to glory did not come as a surprise but I know we all hoped and prayed for him to hang on for a miracle.

Oddly enough I can only think that George would be very happy to see little Jonathan dressed as Santa as George was a Santa wanna be. He definetly had the look, white hair, white beard, and a belly that shaked like jelly. Sickness the past few years had stopped him from dressing up as Old St. Nick as much as he would like, but I know that as sad as it is to see him go, he will be spending this Christmas with the man that was the babe.

0 comments: