Tuesday, June 10, 2008

lil' samson


lil' samson
Originally uploaded by dougjsimpson79@yahoo.com
We have often called Jonathan Popeye, it isn't just because he is so big,(although Popeye was short, strength and size are often tied together) but he is so STRONG. He has a killer grip, once he gets a hold of something, like sunglasses or as seen in this picture a comb it really does take some work to take it away from him. At first I was like, well I'm not really trying because I don't want to hurt him, or what he is holding, but then I realize....nope he is too strong for me! :)

Obviously with the title of this post being "lil' samson" you must have noticed our strong little guy with his long locks. No they aren't too curly, although there are some spots that look wavy at times. A haircut is in his future, but just a trim.

Next month he is 9 months old. That is CRAZY...8 months seems a lot closer to 6, 9 seems way to close to 12!

0 comments: