Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fourth of July Family Photo

We decided to celebrate the day by doing a self-family portrait!

I forgot to mention that I was very proud of Chiquita, this was her first 4th of July and I was worried she was going to get freaked out or at the very least bark like crazy. Well she was barking early on at the little bottle rocket explosions, but she got used to it and when the main show started didn't seem to really care anymore, just wasn't worth here barks I suppose.

Overall it was a very nice day, we did IHOP to go for the first time, it was tasty ABC Omelette, Avocado, Bacon, and Cheese, yummmmy. Went out to a couple stores, made some of my special burgers on the grill and enjoyed some time shooting off fireworks. I hope that everyone else had such a good day.

Happy 5th of July from,

Jonathan, Chiquita, Edith and Doug

0 comments: