Saturday, February 21, 2009

big smiles....minus a couple teeth for daddy


big smiles
Originally uploaded by dougjsimpson79@yahoo.com
It has been a crazy month, not sure where it has gone. We got back and were sick for awhile, then I had to start playing catch up for work. Too many things coming last minute. Last week we went to Megan's wedding in vegas. Because of issues at the hotel we ended up dring out Saturday morning....and comng back Saturday night. So that was an adventure.

Yesterday I had my two wisdom teeth on my right side pulled out, so I am recovering from that. I am happy to say everything seems to have gone very well.

Jonathan, after being sick the first week of the month, and losing a couple pounds, is now packing it on. He loves fruit, spagehetti, chicken nuggets, and even his veggies, carrots seem to be his favorite. He will still eat some gerber food, but seems much more happy with taking stuff off the plate of mommy and daddy.

0 comments: