Friday, October 12, 2007

Houston we have a Peeblem


DSC01122
Originally uploaded by dougjsimpson@sbcglobal.net
Doing his best imitation of a fountain Jonathan let lose today all over his momma. It was a funny moment to start off the day. That little spot on the camera isn't pee, at least I don't think it is! :)

Jonathan is dong well, although he likes staying up for hours at a time and then sleeping at hours at a time, which isn't very good as he is suppose to be on s 2-3 hour eating schedule. But other than that all is well.

My parents came to visit for a few days, it was very nice to have them here for a few days

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Ah hah! The "automatic sprinkler" is working properly! I think all baby boys must do this at least once to mom. Must be an inside joke between them!

Ronalee Fenrich said...

Hahahaha! I remember those days!

Just wait until your precious son goes through the "projectile poop" phase. Good times, my man. Good times......