Saturday, January 26, 2008

cutest picture of the month

We obviously have a lot of pictures of Jonathan but only a few stand out as the cutest. This has to be one of them. Edith snapped this picture the other night as Jonathan was wrestling with his My First Pal Cookie Monster.

It has been cold here (by SoCal standards) with rain everyday the last few days. The mountains in OC even got a little snow. So keep Jonathan in your prayers when it comes to health, we are trying to avoid the sniffels.

I had a Diet Dr. Pepper tonight, not a big deal you say, well let me tell you. It was my first soda in 3 weeks, and I don't plan on having another for awhile. Trying to cut back on the soda has been difficult put I have started to get used to it. I'm just trying to get in better shape! Jonathan keeps growing and daddy has to keep fit in order to get him from here to there!

0 comments: