Sunday, April 6, 2008

hbk


hbk
Originally uploaded by dougjsimpson79@yahoo.com
For those who don't know, HBK is a popular wrestler, he is also one of the few that has come out as a Christian, born again, and does a pretty good job keeping true to that, even in the soap opera that is the WWE. Since he is one of the favorites of Edith's sister he got this as a present for Christmas. Well it is a little baggy but it fits, 12 month clothes fit, this one is actually 18 and still....not bad!

Check out flickr to see Jonathan giving me the "sweet chin music", Shawn Michaels #1 move.

I still remember going to see what was then the WWF with my dad when I was a little kid, guys like Hulk Hogan and Rick Flair were the big draw, now the Hulk hosts the new American Gladiators, and Rick Flair just retired a couple weeks ago, the good old days of wrestling for me have faded but who knows what the future holds for Jonathan.

0 comments: