Saturday, April 12, 2008

I got two teeth now!

Today was the SoCal Celebration, it went very well from my side of things, sound, video, etc. I totally forget about what is going on everywhere else excluding the main stage, but there was basketball, soccer, (my corps didn't get first for the first time since this event was started a few years ago) children activities, stuff like that.

Edith and Jonathan had to wake up early to go with me, but they made the sacrafice and we were out of the house at 7 and on are way to Rancho Palos Verdes.

Jonathan got to meetg all kinds of people from work, other corps', friends of family, all were blown away by his cuteness and his chubby cheeks. They look at Edith and go, wow, or ouch!

In the picture, taken today, you see Jonathan hanging out in the shade with mommy, showing off his two front teeth.

1 comments:

Tricia said...

Is that one tooth or two we see in that picture? Jonathan is getting so big!