Monday, August 4, 2008

Me and PaPa Bear

Yes that is me inside a bear costume...before I explain let me say this. I am sad some days to check the blog and see no comments have been posted, I know there are at least a dozen people out there who read the blog so if you don't make a comment on this photo, I am sure you never will comment on the blog.

While up at camp we shot a video for the upcoming Latino Family camp where I am leading the teenager ministry on Saturday. When the video is completed I will be posting it on the blog. Until then lets just say that a bear goes on a blind date and hilarity comes along for the ride!

1 comments:

Ronalee Fenrich said...

I'm reading your stuff.....I promise! I've been having a hard time leaving comments, 'cause for some reason the past few weeks blogspot hasn't been accepting my password and/or username. I think I've got it all worked out, finally.

Hey, we had a good couple of days camping with your parents and Riley last week @ Mt. Shasta....you've got a cool family!