Friday, September 5, 2008

Tub Time Talking

Things have gotten back to normal pretty fast. Yesterday, late afternoon we dropped of my mom at the airport. She had been here for 2 weeks and we enjoyed every moment we could get with her, and I know she enjoyed the time she had with us....especially Jonathan.

We had a calm evening at home Thursday night, and then Friday night Young Adult class this evening. This Sunday I have to work, the Welcoming of the new DC, but then I get Monday off...which is nice because it is my birthday and Broncos vs Raiders monday night football. So expect lots of pictures of Jonathan and his daddy in their bronco gear!!!!!!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Too cute! Jonathan is really working on saying those words! Shannon and Jonathan share a appreciation for bubbles and rubber duckies.

Ronalee Fenrich said...

That video is priceless! What a cutie - and Jonathan is trying sooooo hard to talk!