Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My bottle


My bottle
Originally uploaded by dougjsimpson79@yahoo.com
It is that busy time of the year for me, so I am afraid that the postings are not getting up as fast as I would like. But here is a list of some of the latest happenings for Jonathan and the family.

Jonathan is eating mostly out of the bottle now, and is even taking it upon himself to hold the bottle and eat at his own pace. He is pretty good about not tossing it around and we have been impressed with how well he does.

We are getting very close to having a full on walking baby. He walks pretty well now when you hold both his hands, and although he is a little more wobbly he will also walk for awhile at your side when holding just one hand.

We just got back from Men's camp, it wasn't to intense for me so got a little family time in.

Chiquita has an eye ulcer in her left eye, something that pugs are more likely to get than some other breeds because of the way their eyes are. So now she has to get a few rounds of eye drops each day and some other medicine. They said it looks like it was caught in time and things should be okay.

0 comments: