Thursday, December 4, 2008

jd eating spaghetti

First off you can see that Jonathan got a haircut. His mom did a great job trimming all his hair, doing her best to avoid giving him the bowl style look. Something that I know a lot of from my childhood photos!

Jonathan has reached the age where it seems he accomplishes something new everyday.

He can walk...well who knows how far, but all the way across the lawn I know that. Seems like he could just keep going and going if he wants to. Still getting his balance and footwork down, he seems to like dragging his feet every now and then. Reminds me of my dad always telling me "Pick up your feet boy!", ahh good times.

Big news in this picture, and I would have never thought that this would be BIG news, but it is. Jonathan decided to join us for dinner last night and eat some spaghetti noodles AND nibble on a bread stick. It was a great moment because he hasn't really enjoyed eating anything solid, in fact he has the habit of hurling after putting anything in his mouth that isn't gerber mush! So this was a cool and exciting night for two proud parents.

1 comments:

Tricia said...

Ah....really good times! Bowl cut and dragging feet memories all in one posting! I got a good laugh, but I'm allowed as your sister!

Glad to hear Jonathan is trying out some new food! Looks like he's getting around very well. Mom and dad better have their running shoes on now!