Monday, March 26, 2007

A LONG WEEKEND

It was a very long weekend, but another Youth Councils is over. I couldn't have done it without the help of Edith, from taking pictures for the Youth Department, she is very good at it, to helping me display lyrics for the praise team in the meetings, she is always a big help. Plus it is one of those weekends where she gives me the moral support that I need to make it through.

I was up till 4:30 AM on Saturday Night working on the rewind video, which will be up on the youth departments myspace time sometime this weekwww.myspace.com/scy411. Plus some other videos I made for the weekend.

Now I can go back to taking care of her after she took care of me all weekend. We got to see our friends (Captains) Mario and Claudia Ruiz, and their super cute newborn Emily. I held her for awhile, dancing a little, she shot me a big smile, then I remembered...wow I am going to have one of these very soon.

Still awhile till we find out the sex of the baby, but getting closer to getting to hear the heartbeat again. The little machine we got is okay, but still it is hard to tell what it is we are hearing. Edith is now debating if SHE wants to know the sex of the baby. But no matter what I AM GOING TO KNOW!!! She claims that she would be okay with me knowing and letting certain family members know...so we will see. I told her she wouldn't be able to handle me knowing and her not knowing, but I didn't "dare" her, because then she will do it just to prove me wrong.

Please continue to keep us in your prayers.

2 comments:

Auntie M. said...

What a great (and funny!) name you just dreamed up for your ? son??? I doubt a daughter would appreciate it at all. Good to hear what a marvelous help that sweet Edith is to you on a Youth Councils week-end! She's THE best!
Auntie M.

Anonymous said...

Finding out the sex was so exciting for me!! it's cool that edith wants to be surprised.. that makes the birth even more exciting!