Tuesday, March 13, 2007

No News

Sorry no news to really speak of. I am anxiously awaiting the next doctors appointment, I plan on recording the heartbeat so EVERYONE can hear it. So you have that to look forward to next month.

Other than that everything is cool, I am "working" on taxes, and by that I mean PAYING taxes, another reason I will be a HAPPY DADDY this time of year next year. :)

Lots of cute baby clothes and little things out there, but leaving that up to family and friends, have to start looking for a crib, and bedroom stuff. I dig these cribs that convert into other cribs, if anybody has experience with them, good or bad, leave me a comment.

2 comments:

Ronalee Fenrich said...

Hey, Cousin!

It's been a LONG time since I've had to buy baby stuff, obviously.....

When thinking about diapers, don't be fooled into thinking that the expensive stuff (like Pampers) is the best. It's not. I used "white cloud" from Wal Mart and they did just as well.

When it comes to things like the high chair, crib, car seat kind of stuff I would say to check websites like Consumer Safety Reports (or things like that) to find out which brands are the safest as well as being the most economical.

If you're buying baby clothes, DON'T get a lot of newborn stuff. Seriously, babies grow so fast that they might (if you're lucky) get to wear a newborn outfit once before they've outgrown it. Start by buying 3-6 month clothes because those will last you a little longer.

We're excited for you - parenthood is a total trip!

Anonymous said...

hey doug!

sorry im barely responding to your blogs.. i have to catch up!!

about the crib.. we got the crib that turns into a toddler bed, and its awesome so far.. and really easy to put together!