Monday, March 19, 2007

That sounds goofy.


So Edith and I were looking at names a little, trying decide if we like what we first thought of, or if there is anything even better out there. After I started acting like a "goof", a comment something like, "Your going to be a goofy baby", was said, the next thing I knew we had the name.


Goofy Williams.


Why didn't I think of it before???? Probably because it is ridiculous and would never be really considered, but it gave us a really good laugh.


Little Goofy, Goofy Jr. Good Times!
Less than 7 weeks until we find out if it is a boy or girl, yes I am counting the days!

2 comments:

Ronalee Fenrich said...

Mark and Noelle's youngest son is named William Tait. The middle name "Tait" was in honor of the nickname this baby had while in the womb - they called the kid "tater tot".

Thus, "Tait" is short for "tater"!

So, you never know....you just MIGHT come up with a use for the name "goofy" in your baby's name....although I'd be REALLY curious to find out how you could do it!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm gad you guys aren't really naming him goofy!..think of how much he would get teased!!
Thinking of a name was so hard for me.. i would change my mind every week! haha..