Friday, August 31, 2007

Favorite Picture


As Chiquita is snoring away in her bed right now I saw that I hadn't put my favorite picture of her up on the blog.

It is sorta crazy when you see that we are only 33 days away from the due date. People are telling Edith that she looks like she is ready to give birth already, and with the heat I know she wouldn't mind that too much! It's been in the 90's which isn't cool in any sense of the word.

In the nursery picture below it is sorta hard to see, but on the changing table is a little brown dog. I am proud to say that this is a stuffed animal that I got when I was born, and now I can pass it onto my son!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

At least it's not Chiquita sitting on the changing table. I was worried for a second there!

When you look very closely, you can see the brown dog in the picture. Ahhh.....I remember that dog!

Ronalee Fenrich said...

Aw man, your dog is seriously cute!

We're looking forward to seeing pictures of your son when he arrives, too!!!

Anonymous said...

.........