Wednesday, August 8, 2007

IT'S A GIRL

Shocking as it sounds, we have a baby girl. I am as surprised as you, Edith was even more shocked by the news. But there you have it we are having a girl. And her name is.....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
CHIQUITA!!!!

I know it sounds crazy, but I have wanted a pug for a long time now. All of a sudden this puppy was available to us at a wonderful price and we just couldn't resist. So Chiquita is just short of two months old and is adorable. Obviously we see the challenges of having a puppy and a baby on the way but like I said, we just couldn't pass it up. Below are some pictures, maybe they will tell you why we couldn't let her get away.

FYI: WE ARE STILL HAVING A BOY



1 comments:

Tricia said...

Ah-hah! It has finally been confirmed! It's NOT just me that's crazy, it runs in the family!!!! I don't feel quite as bad now.

A puppy and a baby?!?! That should keep you just a little busy.

Chiquita is ADORABLE and I certainly understand that "just can't resist" feeling! I hope she ends up being a WONDERFUL member of the family.