Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Sea World


Edith and I ended up taking a mini-vacation this past weekend and went down to Sea World. We had lunch with Shamu, really we sat right next to a pool and they had one of the killer whales swimming around for us. We fed the dolphins, always my favorite part, and we watched the penguins, which sadly reminded me of Happy Feet.

All is well, Edith is now 32 weeks, and we are getting ready for the baby to come whenever he wants. Been making sure we have the basics ready and prepared, the hospital paper work filled out, stuff like that.

The weather has been okay lately, not too hot considering how bad it seemed just a few weeks ago. But they say it is going to start warming up again, but lets hope they are wrong.

1 comments:

Ronalee Fenrich said...

You're SOOOOOO smart to be ready for your baby this early on. My first son was born at 33 weeks (I went into labor at 32 weeks, and they gave up trying to keep me from delivering a few days later) and my 2nd son was born at 36 weeks. For my body, due dates meant NOTHING!

Looking forward to hearing the news that your child has safely arrived.....