Friday, May 16, 2008

PaPa


PaPa
Originally uploaded by dougjsimpson79@yahoo.com
I feel bad that there hasn't been more posting lately, I am sorry about that. Just been so busy with work and church stuff I haven't had the time. The biggest update with Jonathan is how smart he is getting. He has always been smart, and knows how to get what he wants, but his vocabulary is coming along now. His favorite word seems to be PaPa, which he mostly says when I am not around, especially when I am talking to him over the phone. Sometimes when Edith isn't there he cries out MaMa, and every now and then we says "abue", which is short for abuelita, grandma in spanish.

He still isn't much for crawling, loves rolling though. He is really starting to cruise in his Sesame Street walker, so it looks like he may be walking before crawling, although Edith make sure to give him some "tummy time" whenever she can.

0 comments: