Saturday, May 31, 2008

What a character!

We went to Disneyland today, walked through the gate and there was Cruella Deville. Not to many people seemed to be interested to have their picture taken so we walked right up and I snapped a photo. Goofy was also out front so most people were making their way in his direction.

I think that the villian characters have the best job at Disneyland, they get to be so rude and it just gets a laugh. Only Cruella can get away with telling a parent to get a "leash on that thing", in reference to their kid!

Tonight I read "The Magic Grinder" to Jonathan, one of my favorites as a kid, thanks again Tricia for finding it and letting me have it! :)

1 comments:

Tricia said...

I'm sure that if Daddy keeps reading "The Magic Grinder" to him, it will become one of Jonathan's favorites for life as well! Funny how that works. Shannon and I just finished reading a chapter book together that I read back in 3rd grade! She loved it!