Saturday, May 31, 2008

Walking...sorta


Walking...sorta
Originally uploaded by dougjsimpson79@yahoo.com
I hope to get a video posted to this post sometime soon, just have to get it uploaded. But Jonathan can really cruise on the wood floors in his walker.

Edith and Jonathan are feeling better, they had been sick. Now I am sick though, yuck. So the goal is for me to get better without them getting sick again. I had a really long day on Thursday with work, and I guess my body finally gave in, unfortunatelly that happens to me a lot. Funny thing was I really didnt do that much this time, mostly drive around in a golf cart all day filming other people play golf at the Trump course in Palos Verdes. But there was also a lot of walking, getting over to people playing golf, that kind of thing.

Other than that not too much going on, glad to have a weekend off and I hope to feel better soon.

0 comments: