Friday, March 7, 2008

Fresh Prince


Fresh Prince
Originally uploaded by dougjsimpson@sbcglobal.net
Now this is the story all about how
my life got twisted upside down
and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air

In West Philadelphia born and raised
on the playground is where I spent most of my mays
chillin out, maxin, relaxin all,cool
shooting some b-balls outside of the school
when a couple of guys who were up no good
started makin trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
and said "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air"

1 comments:

Tricia said...

Too funny! And even more funny is that I'm sitting here watching Nick-at-Nite at guess what show is on at this moment? Coincidence?!? Jonathan makes a much cuter Fresh Prince!