Wednesday, March 26, 2008

two clowns


two clowns
Originally uploaded by dougjsimpson79@yahoo.com
Not to much going on right now outside the norm. Jonathan is trying some new foods, carrots, bannanas, etc. A week on each one just in case he has a bad reaction.

My car is still getting worked on, very thankful that Edith's job is now so flexible that we can survive with one for a couple weeks. There has been an issue with the insurance on the side of the guy who hit me, so everything is getting payed for but I will have to pony up my deductible and hope to get it back at some point in time. God is watching over us though, first of course because I wasn't hurt, but I got a check from AFLAC to compensate for the hospital stay when Jonathan was born....was the same as my deductable, plus $10, McDonalds here we come. ("Edith, dear, I know it ain't our anniversary or nothin' but you know what...tonight we are going to Super Size it!)

1 comments:

Tricia said...

Look at those twin smiles! Too cute!

Good luck stretching that extra $10 at McDonald's! How wonderful.