Saturday, March 22, 2008

A vampires worst enemy..steak!


I am trying to turn myself into a bbq king, got myself a book with all kinds of tasty recipes. Tonight I wanted to make Edith's favorite, Filet Mignon. It came out really, really, really good. And that isn't just me saying that, Edith gave me two thumbs up! (If she had a third hand it would have been 3!)

I still got a lot to learn, but I just find it fun to make different things, and doing it on the grill just seems like the most manly way possible. Of course I will never give up my love for cheesecakes! I wonder if I can make a cheesecake on a bbq..hmmmm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This does not surprise me about you! In my opinion, your Dad is the best BBQer EVER!!!! As they say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! :o)

Tricia said...

It is SO unfair to post that gorgeous steak picture! I'm STARVING! Looks like you did a splendid job. Wish I could get my steaks to turn out as anything other than cardboard!